TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EXTENDED GUARANTEEWhat does an extended guarantee cover?
An Extended guarantee covers the repair or replacement (at our discretion) of your appliance if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period. That includes, all parts and labour needed to get the appliance working properly. An extended guarantee is in addition to your legal rights as a consumer.What isn't covered by an extended guarantee?
Our appliances are engineered and constructed for continual high performance in normal domestic settings. If the appliance is used in the way it's intended and it breaks down within the guarantee period, it's our responsibility to repair or replace it.
There are, however, some circumstances in which the guarantee doesn't cover the repair or replacement of an appliance. These aren't hidden in the small print. Here's what isn't covered:
- • Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time, such as microwave plates, vacuum cleaner filters, and refrigerator light bulbs. A full list of consumables not covered within the guarantee can be found at end of these T&Cs.
- • Accidental damage
- • Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the instruction Manual for details of how to unblock it. If you are unsure, our customer support will be happy to help.
- • Faults caused by:
- • Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- • Use of the appliance which is not in accordance with the instruction manual;
- • Use of an appliance for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- • Faulty assembly or installation (except where installed by Us.
- • Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Us..
What are the terms and conditions of the extended guarantee?
The terms and conditions of an extended guarantee are as follows:
- • All applications for the extended guarantee must be registered online via or by telephone on 0345 209 7461
- • All work will be carried out by Us or our authorised agents.
- • The repair of your machine under the extended guarantee will not further extend the period of the guarantee.br /> • Where a replacement is provided, the balance of the guarantee on the first machine is transferred to the new product i.e if we exchange a product with a 4 year guarantee after 3 years the new product gets 1 year only.
The extended guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
When does the extended guarantee become effective?
The extended guarantee becomes effective when your standard guarantee expires,
For product with a 2 year standard guarantee
The 2 year extended warranty period strictly follows on from our standard 1+1 year manufacturers guarantee, giving you 4 years cover in total. Your confirmation document will be sent within 30 days of receipt of your application.
For products with a 1 year standard guarantee
The 2 year extended warranty period strictly follows on from the standard 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee, giving you 3 years cover in total. Your cover document will be sent within 30 days of receipt of your application.
Are the guarantees transferable?
The guarantees are not transferable.
The manufacturer of your product is G2S Limited, company number 06938838, whose registered office is Green Bank Business Park, Swan Lane, Hindley Green, Wigan WN2 4EZ. In these terms and conditions any reference to “We”, “Our” or “Us” refers to G2S Limited and/or its customer service partner Product Care Limited.