3 IN 1 PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER, DEHUMIDIFIER & AIR COOLER 7000 BTU
Where to Buy
Already own this product?Support for RHPAC3001 Instruction Booklet
- RHPAC3001 3 in 1 - Air conditioner, dehumidifier and air cooler
- 7000 BTU Air conditioner unit
- Air con temperature setting range: 18 degrees to 32 degrees
- Dehumidifier extraction rate: 0.6 Litres/hour
- Suitable for up to a 14m² room size
- Energy Efficiency: A
- Noise Level: 65 dB
- LED display and remote control
- Timer and 2 speed oscillating fan
- 1 metre drain hose & 1.5 metre exhaust hose included
- Window installation kit included
- Uses R290 refrigerant gas for air con
- 0.3 litre tank for the air cooler
- Dimensions (CMs): H66.4 x W32.8 x D32.2
- Product Weight: 25.53 Kg
- 1.5 metre power cord
- 4 x integrated castors
- 1 year guarantee with a free 2nd year upon registration
The RHPAC3001 Russell Hobbs 3 in 1 air conditioner is the perfect practical appliance for climate control in your home or office. With three effective functions - as an air conditioner, dehumidifier and an air cooler; this product gives you full control over the climate of any room, up to 16m2, whilst still remaining quiet and efficient.
When used as an air conditioner, this unit will keep you cool and comfortable. With a handy choice of 2 speed settings and an added oscillating fan function, you can control the speed and direction of air flow.
On its cooler setting, the unit uses hot air from the external environment, and its 0.3L water tank to cool your room effectively.
The dehumidifier function, allows you to control humidity levels in your surroundings – ideal to help dry washing, eliminate musty odours, or prevent the spread of damp and mould. This model has a 0.3L water tank, and can remove up to 0.6L of moisture per hour when fitted with a 1m drain hose.
This product also comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee. A free second year guarantee is available upon registering your product.
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances are fulfilled through our partner couriers and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcaregroup.com/customer-bookings.
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.