93L Freestanding Beverage Cooler for Beer, Wine & Drinks - Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 93 litres – holds up to 90 x 330ml cans
- Separate wine shelf to hold up to 4 x 750ml bottles
- Dimensions CM: (H) 84.2 x (W) 48 x (D) 44
- Adjustable thermostat and temperature range: 2°C - 15°C for all your beverage requirements
- Features an LED light, adjustable feet and reversible door
- Operating temperature: 10 degrees to 43 degrees
- Energy rating: F (equivalent to A+ in the old rating)
- Annual Energy Consumption (kW/Year): 100
- Noise level: 39 dB
- Number of shelves: 4 (3 flat shelves and 1 wine shelf)
- Metal backed
- Weight: 28 KG
- 1 year warranty with a free 2nd year upon registration
This impressive 93L freestanding wine, beer and drinks cooler is the perfect addition to your kitchen or entertainment area. With 4 removable internal shelves, three being flat and one being a designated wine shelf that holds up to 4 bottles, it's easy to customise the cooler to your beverage and snack needs. Fully stocked, this cooler can hold up to 90 x 330ml cans, meaning its ideal for large families or people who love to entertain.
With a stylish and contemporary design, it will complement any setting and the quiet 39dB noise level won’t intrude on your party atmosphere either. The sleek stainless steel door comes with a tempered glass window, which allows you to see what is inside without opening the door and the handy LED light will help you find your chosen beverage quickly.
The RHBC48SS 93L Freestanding Beverage Cooler is F energy-efficient (equivalent to A+ in the old rating), so you can trust it to keep costs and your carbon footprint to a minimum. The adjustable thermostat has an impressive temperature range from 2°C - 15°C, so you can precisely adjust the temperature to suit the contents of your cooler. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your cooler is stable on uneven surfaces.
For added peace of mind, this cooler comes with a 2 Year Guarantee upon registration. This way, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, you know we'll always be on hand to help.
|Noise Level||39 dB|
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||F|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.