Black 81L Fan Assisted Electric Cooker with Double Oven
- Main oven capacity: 50 litres
- Secondary oven capacity: 31 litres
- Easy clean interior
- 4 zone hotplate
- Ceramic hob: 1200W to 1700W of power
- 4 separate functions including: Grill, top & bottom heating, convection heating with fan & defrost
- Cooker weight: 43 kg
- Includes a free grill pan
- 1.5 metre power cord (electrical hardwiring required)
- 3 adjustable shelves. 2 main oven & 1 secondary
- Energy rating - A
- Energy consumption rate of 0.73kW/cycle
- Exterior dimensions (cm): (H)90 x (W)50 x (D)60
- Main oven cavity dimensions (cm): (H)34 x (W)43.5 x (D)39
- Second oven cavity dimensions (cm): (H)18.5 x (W)43.5 x (D)39
- 2 year guarantee upon registration
- EAN: 5056233800509
FREESTANDING ELECTRIC COOKER
This freestanding Electric Cooker from Russell Hobbs is designed with simplicity and family living in mind. At 50cm wide, it’s designed to fit seamlessly into even the most compact of kitchens. There’s 54L of space to cook up a feast in the main oven, whilst the grill offers 31L so you can cook multiple meals at once. The hotplate features 3 cooking zones for quick heating, making family dinners a breeze.
You can cook over multiple levels with ease thanks to the three wire shelves and full-width grill pan. There are 3 oven functions: grilling in the top cavity, defrost and convection heating with fan in bottom cavity. These multiple settings give you the flexibility you need to deliver the best cooking results.
EASY CLEAN INTERIOR
The oven's interior has an easy-clean enamel, designed to be tough and durable. With a smooth, resistant coating, your oven looks newer for longer. This model also features two double-glazed glass doors, designed to keep the heat in your oven and the outer glass cool to the touch. This not only decreases the temperature of the oven door, but also reduces the time it takes for your oven to heat up.
SOLID HOTPLATE HOB
The hotplate is ideal for family kitchens, thanks to the fuss-free, easy-to-operate design. You’ll be boiling and frying in no time thanks to the quick heat-up time and simple front-centre controls.
With an A grade energy rating for the bottom oven, you can cook without worrying about costs or your carbon footprint.
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
For added peace of mind, this appliance comes with a 2 Year Guarantee upon registration. So, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, you know we'll always be on hand to help.
|Total number cooking zones||4|
|Type of Cooker||Electric|
|Control Type||Dial and Buttons|
|Hob Type||Electric (solid plate)|
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances are fulfilled through our partner couriers and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcaregroup.com/customer-bookings.
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.