EASI Microwave Family Black Flatbed Digital Microwave
GfK data states that 98% of all microwave usage in the UK is for defrosting or reheating food. Therefore, current microwaves offer unnecessary, confusing features. The EASI-Microwave meets the customers essential needs and much, much more.
The Russell Hobbs EASI microwave RHEM2301B has a sleek and stylish contemporary design. As well as an appealing look, this EASI microwave is the easiest and most instinctive microwave with 4 simple buttons that allow you to Microwave, Defrost, Start and Stop/Cancel. No complicated auto cook menus or power levels.
- To microwave simply press the Microwave button until your required time is reached; the time increases by 30 seconds until 5 minutes and it then increases by 1 minute until 60 minutes. Press the start button and microwave will then start to cook at the full power.
- To defrost simply press the Defrost button until your required time is reached; the time increases by 30 seconds until 5 minutes and it then increases by 1 minute until 60 minutes. Press the start button and the microwave will then start to defrost at 40% power.
- To stop the cooking circle simply press the Stop button, to cancel simply press the Stop button for a second time.
The EASI microwave RHEM2301B from Russell Hobbs has Flatbed technology, this removes the need for a turntable to offer a microwave with more usable space square plates and casserole dishes, that would not fit in a conventional turntable microwave, to be reheated or defrosted. The flatbed surface is easier to clean than a conventional microwave, so food debris and moisture can be easily wiped away.
The diamond cavity structure provides improved microwave distribution by enhancing the reflection of the microwaves inside the cavity result in improved cooking performance. This helps to cook your food more effectively, saving time and energy. The EASI microwave also has a LED light in the cavity which is long life and durable.
|True Fan Assisted||No|
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner courier DPD and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 48 hours. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.