Retro 201L/54L Black Top Mounted Fridge Freezer
Already own this product?Support for RH54RETMTFF176B
- Energy efficiency rating: F - (Equivalent to A+ on the old rating system)
- Total No Frost freezer
- AirFresh technology
- Electronic thermostat
- Operating temperature: 16 degrees to 38 degrees
- Temperature range of fridge: 0 degrees to 8 degrees
- Temperature range of freezer: (-) 12 degrees to (-) 26 degrees
- LED light
- 41 decibel noise level
- 3 fixed door racks & 4 glass shelves
- Annual Energy Consumption (kW/Year): 248
- 2 freezer shelves & 2 freezer door racks
- Built-in ice cube tray
- Chrome handles (pre-assembled)
- Adjustable feet
- Net fridge capacity: 201 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 54 litres
- Dimensions (cm): (H)176.5 x (W)54 x (D)66.8
- 3 year guarantee upon registration
Add a sophisticated retro vibe to your kitchen with the Russell Hobbs Top Mounted Retro Fridge Freezer. This sleek, 1950s style fridge is bound to make a statement, with its smooth curves, streamlined chrome handles and glossy finish. This model combines luxury with functionality, offering up an impressive 201 litres of fridge space for fresh produce and family favourites. The freezer space is large enough for 3 bags of shopping by offering 54 litres of storage, so there's room to stock up on ice cream and store your leftovers.
With an F energy rating (equivalent to A+ on the old rating system), you can trust it to keep costs and your carbon footprint to a minimum. Thanks to Total No Frost technology there's no icy build up, meaning you'll never have to defrost your freezer. Reducing the build-up of ice also means that your appliance won't have to work as hard to maintain the correct temperature, which can help cut your energy costs.
AirFresh technology circulates cool air throughout the fridge, helping to keep your food and drink evenly chilled wherever it's positioned. This model has four shelves and three door compartments, to offer you a wealth of storage options. In addition, the freezer compartment features three drawers to help you stay organised.
For added peace of mind, this Retro Fridge Freezer comes with a 3 Year Guarantee upon registration.
|Net Total Fridge Capacity Ltr||201 litres|
|Net Total Capacity||255 litres|
|Noise Level||41 dB|
|Freezer Capacity||54 litres|
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||F|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.