34 Bottle Wine & Drinks Cooler
- Capacity: 93 litre
- Holds 34 bottles of wine
- Number of shelves: 6 shelves and a basket
- Dimensions CM: (H) 84.5 x (W) 49 x (D) 44
- Cooling temperature: 5 degrees to 18 degrees
- Operating temperature: 16 degrees to 32 degrees
- LED display clearly shows the interior temperature
- Interior light illuminates the cabinet
- Energy rating: G (equivalent to A in the old rating)
- Annual Energy Consumption (kW/Year): 138
- Noise level: 39 dB
- Metal backed
- Weight: 27.29 KG
- 1 Year Guarantee with an additional year free upon registration
Space is no issue this Russell Hobbs wine cooler which has 6 shelves plus a basket to store up to an impressive 34 bottles of wine. It’s stylish design, with chrome coloured shelves and an LED display, will look at home in any kitchen. This product has a temperature range between 5°C and 18°C which can be controlled with the touch buttons.
Standing 84.5cm high, and measuring 49cm wide by 44cm deep, this wine cooler will compliment your other kitchen appliances whilst being compact enough to fit comfortably in most kitchens. The cooler has an internal light to elegantly display your bottles and the contoured shelves hold bottles in place which prevents them rolling around a flat fridge shelf.
The sleek design will be a great addition and focal point to your kitchen, and having the wine cooler will free up space in your main refrigerator whilst safely housing your favourite drinks.
|Noise Level||39 dB|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||G|
|Capacity of Wine Rack||34 bottle|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances are fulfilled through our partner couriers and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcaregroup.com/customer-bookings.
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.