Black Glass Built In & Freestanding 7 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Built in or freestanding wine cooler
- Capacity: 22 litres – holds up to 7 x 750ml wine bottles
- 6 chrome wine shelves
- Dimensions CM: (H) 87 x (W) 15 x (D) 52.5
- Aperture dimensions CM: (H) 87.5 x (W) 15.5 x (D) 57
- Cooling temperature range: 5°C to 18°C for all your beverage requirements
- Operating temperature: 16 degrees to 38 degrees
- LED display & LED temperature control
- Energy rating: G (equivalent to B in the old rating)
- Annual Energy Consumption (kW/Year): 108
- Noise level: 41 dB
- Weight: 19.8 KG
- 1 year warranty with a free 2nd year upon registration
The RHBI7WC1 wine cooler has a sleek design, it can be freestanding or built in making it a truly flexible appliance. The black glass on the RHBI7WC1 looks modern and stylish whilst the reversible feet and adjustable door ensure that this wine cooler would fit perfectly in your home no matter the style or layout.
The wine cooler has a 22 litre capacity, allowing you to store up to 7 x 750ml bottles of wine. The 6 chrome shelves store one bottle per shelf, keeping your wine bottles safe.
This black wine cooler has a G grade energy efficiency rating (equivalent to B on the old rating) and LED display, so you can save on your energy costs. This wine cooler has a temperature range from 5° - 18° and an LED temperature control so you can easily set the temperature to best suit you, keeping your wine bottles perfect. This versatile wine cooler has a low 41dB(A) noise production so is suitable for any area of your home.
Aperture dimensions CM: (H)87.5 x (W)15.5 x (D)57
|Noise Level||41 (dB)|
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Integrated|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||G|
|Capacity of Wine Rack||7 (1 bottle per shelf)|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.