White 142 Litre Chest Freezer
- 142L Capacity - Meaning plenty of space to stock up on freezer essentials
- A+ Energy Rating – Helping to keep costs down and your carbon footprint to a minimum
- Garage Suitable - Free up space indoors as this freezer is suitable for garages and outbuildings.
- Extras – This chest freezer features an adjustable thermostat as well as a counter balance lid, and the adjustable feet are ideal for uneven surfaces
- Compact – At 85cm tall and 73cm wide, finding space shouldn’t be an issue
- 5 Year Guarantee – For added peace of mind, this freezer offers a 5 Year Guarantee upon registration
Enjoy a generous amount of storage space with the Russell Hobbs RHCF150-MD chest freezer; perfect for providing extra freezer capacity in your home or garage. With 142 litres of space, there's plenty of room for big food shops and leftovers. You can make meal times easy by batch-cooking meals for the whole family and keeping them ready to go in the freezer. Plus, the handy removable wire basket means you can keep all your essentials within easy reach.
The adjustable thermostat means you can precisely adjust the temperature to suit the contents of your freezer. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your freezer is stable on uneven surfaces. This model also features a counter balance lid, which means you can rummage without risking your fingers - once opened fully, the lid holds itself up.
Perfect for households with limited space, this chest freezer is suitable for storage in your garage, outbuilding or shed. Wherever you choose to keep your freezer, you can be reassured it won't disturb you as at its loudest, this unit only makes 42dB of noise
For added peace of mind, this freezer comes with a 5 Year Guarantee upon registration.
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Noise Level||42 (dB)|
|Freezer Capacity||142 ltr|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/