White 198 Litre Chest Freezer
- 198L Capacity - Meaning you’ll have more than enough space to stock up
- A+ Energy Rating – Helping to keep costs low and your carbon footprint to a minimum
- Garage Suitable - Free up space indoors as this freezer is suitable for most outdoor buildings.
- Compact – At 85cm tall and 73cm wide, finding space won’t be an issue
- Extras – This chest freezer features an adjustable thermostat as well as a counter balance lid, and the adjustable feet are ideal for uneven surfaces
- 5 Year Guarantee – Register the product to activate the 5 Year Guarantee
If you're looking for added flexibility when storing your groceries, then this versatile chest freezer s an ideal addition to your household. It boasts a simple, sleek design with 198 litres of space, meaning there's plenty of room for big food shops and leftovers. You can make meal times easy by batch-cooking meals for the whole family and keeping them ready to go in the freezer. Plus, the handy removeable wire basket means you can keep all your essentials within easy reach. Ice cream, anyone?
The RHCF200-MD is a freezer designed with functionality in mind. With an A+ energy rating, you can trust it to keep costs and your carbon footprint to a minimum. Your freezer is on 24/7, which is why it's so important to invest in one that's environmentally friendly. As a 4 star rated freezer, the RHCF200-MD can operate at temperatures as low as -18°C and store certain food safely for up to 12 months.
The adjustable thermostat means you can precisely adjust the temperature to suit the contents of your freezer. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your freezer is stable on uneven surfaces. This model also features a counter balance lid, which means you can rummage without risking your fingers - once opened fully, the lid holds itself up.
For added peace of mind, this freezer comes with a 5 Year Guarantee upon registration. This way, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, you know we'll always be on hand to help.
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Noise Level||42 (dB)|
|Freezer Capacity||198 ltr|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.