Black 99 Litre Chest Freezer
- 99L Capacity - Plenty of space to stock up on freezer essentials and batch-cooked meals
- A+ Energy Rating – Helping you keep costs under control, whilst also doing your bit for the environment.
- Free up Room - If you've run out of room in your kitchen, this freezer is suitable for garages and outbuildings. It can work in temperatures as low as -15°C
- Sleek Design – 85cm tall and 56.5cm wide means this freezer easily fits most spaces
- Adjustable - This chest freezer features an adjustable thermostat as well as a counter balance lid, and the adjustable feet are ideal for uneven surfaces
- 5 Year Guarantee – This this freezer offers a 5 Year Guarantee upon registration
With 99L of storage space, the RHCF99B offers plenty of room for big food shops and leftovers! You can make meal times easy by batch-cooking meals for the whole family and keeping them ready to go in the freezer. Plus, the handy removable wire basket means you can keep all your essentials within easy reach. Ice cream, anyone?
With an adjustable thermostat, the temperature can be precisely adjusted to suit the contents of your freezer. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your freezer is stable on uneven surfaces. This model also features a counter balance lid, which means you can rummage without risking your fingers - once opened fully, the lid holds itself up.
Perfect for households with limited space, this chest freezer is suitable for storage in your garage, outbuilding or shed. Free up some much-needed room in your kitchen freezer with this spacious solution instead! Wherever you choose to keep your freezer, you can be reassured it won't disturb you. At its loudest, this unit makes 42dB of noise, making it a quiet appliance that won’t keep you up at night.
For added peace of mind, this freezer comes with a 5 Year Guarantee upon registration. This way, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, you know we'll always be on hand to help.
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Noise Level||42 (dB)|
|Freezer Capacity||99 ltr|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.