Steam & Clean Steam Mop
- Hygienic - Steam kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Lightweight - At just 2.3Kg the Steam & Clean mop is lightweight and easy to use
- Keep Cleaning – The 380ml water tank provides 25 minutes of cleaning power and a 5m cable means you won’t need to keep unplugging
- Quick Clean – Steam ready to go in 15 seconds
- Low Profile – Perfect for reaching under and around furniture
- No Waste – The two microfibre pads can be cleaned in the washing machine to be used time and again.
Often labelled as one of the UK’s favourite steam mops the RHSM1001-G is the perfect cleaning aid for your home. Leaving your sealed hard floors sparkling clean and your carpets revived and refreshed, whilst killing up to 99.9% of all known household germs and bacteria.
Lightweight and easy to assemble, at just 2.3Kg the Steam & Clean mop is a great addition to your cleaning routine. Simply fill up the tank using the handy measuring jug provided, plug in the extra-long 5m cable and within just 15 seconds you’re ready to start steaming. With a 380ml water tank you can get up to 15 minutes steam time, ideal for a quick clean up.
The specially designed microfiber mop pads trap dirt, sticky residue and moisture for a deep clean that leaves great results every time. Ideal for bathrooms, families and pet owners.
The RHSM1001-G has a low-profile mop head for cleaning under and around furniture with ease. With an 5m cable, clean further without the need to change sockets as often. Attach your pad along with the carpet glider to breathe new life into your carpets and rugs. Once you have finished steaming, tilt the mop forwards and the steam flow will automatically cut off. The microfibre pads can be cleaned in the washing machine to be used time and again.
|Steam Cleaner Type||Steam Mop|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.