Black Under Counter 50cm Wide Freestanding Freezer
- Space Saving – Built to slot under your work surface in your kitchen or utility room. Measuring 84.5cm H 50.1cm W 54cm D, with a 68-litre storage capacity.
- Efficiency - This appliance is rated 'A+' for energy efficiency, meaning it is 10% more efficient than an 'A' rated appliance.
- Easy to Set up – Featuring a reversible door, an adjustable thermostat to control the temperature, and adjustable feet to ensure the appliance is level.
- 3 Draws – Meaning there’s plenty of options to separate your batch cooked meals from your ice-cream treats.
- Peace of Mind - With a 2 Year Guarantee upon registration.
This black Russell Hobbs under-counter freezer is perfect if you're in need of extra cold storage but are tight on space. With its compact size, and modern black design, this under counter freezer can fit neatly under your kitchen counter.
The RHUCFZ3B under-counter fridge has an impressive 68 litre capacity. With three separate drawers, allowing you to group foods to suit your requirements. The adjustable thermostat means you can precisely adjust the temperature to suit the contents of your freezer. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your freezer is stable on uneven surfaces.
This 68 litre under counter freezer is rated an impressive A+ for energy efficiency, being sure to keep energy bills down whilst adding extra freezer space in your home.
You can also register the product to activate its 2-year guarantee.
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Noise Level||39 (dB)|
|Freezer Capacity||68 ltr|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances (microwaves, small fridges and vacuum cleaners) are fulfilled through our partner couriers DPD and DHL and they will usually deliver your appliance within 2 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcare.co.uk/delivery-information/