White Undercounter 50cm Wide Freestanding Freezer
- Capacity: 70 litres
- Dimensions CM: (H) 84.5 x (W) 50.1 x (D) 54.5
- Cooling temperature (Celsius): (-) 12 to (-) 26 degrees
- Operating temperature (Celsius): (-) 15 degrees to 38 degrees
- Defrost setting: Manual
- Energy rating: F (equivalent to A+ in the old rating)
- Annual Energy Consumption (kW/Year): 199
- Noise level: 39 dB
- Number of compartments: 3
- Suitable for garage and outbuildings
- Adjustable feet and thermostat
- Metal backed
- Power cord length: 1.5 metres
- Weight: 26.1 KG
- 1 year guarantee with an additional 1 year upon registration
This white Russell Hobbs under-counter freezer is perfect if you're in need of extra cold storage but are tight on space. With its compact size, and modern white design, this under counter freezer can fit neatly under your kitchen counter.
The RHUCFZ3W under-counter fridge has an impressive 70 litre capacity. With three separate drawers, this model allows you to group foods to suit your requirements. The adjustable thermostat means you can precisely adjust the temperature to suit the contents of your freezer. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your freezer is stable on uneven surfaces.
This 70 litre undercounter freezer is rated an impressive F for energy efficiency (equivalent to A+ on the old rating), being sure to keep energy bills down whilst adding extra freezer space in your home.
You can also register the product to activate its 2-year guarantee.
|Integrated, Freestanding, Built-under||Freestanding|
|Noise Level||39 (dB)|
|Freezer Capacity||70 litre|
|Refrigeration Type||Under Counter|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||F|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances are fulfilled through our partner couriers and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcaregroup.com/customer-bookings.
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.