Black 55 Cm Wide Undercounter Freestanding Freezer
- 84 litre capacity
- Operating temperature: -15 to 38 degrees
- F energy rating - Equivalent to A+ on the old rating system
- 4 drawers to help keep your food organised
- 1.6 metre power cord length
- 41 decibel noise level
- Annual energy consumption: 175 kW
- Under counter design to fit seamlessly into your kitchen or utility room
- Adjustable thermostat, reversible door and adjustable feet for versatility
- Dimensions (CM): (H)85.3 x (W)55 x (D)57
- Weight: 30.5 kg
- 2 year guarantee upon registration
This Russell Hobbs under-counter freezer is perfect if you're in need of extra cold storage but are tight on space. With its compact size and classic design, this under counter freezer can fit neatly under your kitchen counter.
With an impressive 84 litre capacity and four separate drawers, you can group foods to suit your requirements. The adjustable thermostat means you can precisely adjust the temperature to suit the contents of your freezer. Plus, there are adjustable feet to ensure your freezer is stable on uneven surfaces.
It is rated an impressive F for energy efficiency (equivalent to A+ on the old rating), being sure to keep energy bills down whilst adding extra freezer space in your home.
For added peace of mind, this fridge comes with a 2 Year Guarantee upon registration. This way, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, you know we'll always be on hand to help.
|Noise Level||41 (dB)|
|Freezer Capacity||84 litres|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||F|
About your Delivery
No one likes uncertainty around their appliance delivery. Which is why all our deliveries are free.
Most of our small appliances are fulfilled through our partner couriers and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
On all other large appliances, these are fulfilled through our partner distribution courier Product Care.
After placing your order, you will receive an invitation to book a delivery date from our partner courier company Product Care. You will then be able to select a delivery date either over the phone or by using their online booking portal.
Available dates are postcode dependent, but in many areas the wait for your delivery could be as short as 2 working days. For more information about your delivery, go to: https://www.productcaregroup.com/customer-bookings.
We want to take the hassle out of having a new appliance delivered and installed – which is why we offer a range of additional services available to be purchased for each product (category and courier restrictions may apply).
- Installation – your appliance will be unpacked and connected up for you to be able to use straight away.
- Removal – if you’ve got an old appliance to get rid of, we can safely remove it and recycle it for you.